Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lost and found!

A few weeks ago I missplaced my " quilting " specs. It 's an old model, nothing special,  but I use it for watching tv ( looking through the glasses) and quilting ( looking underneath, since I'm nearsighted and don ' t need any specs within short distances) 
I missed them! Now it was either quilt and miss my fav tv series, or watch and don't quilt.
Then I bent a needle, broke another and couldn't find the Roxanne needles I was sure I had. Somewhere.....
To top it off, I lost my fav Stamps watch. Just an empty clip on the wristband....
Yesterday I suddenly found my specs AND my needles. I guess they wandered off together ...
And, the watch re-appeared, hidden in the sofa cushions, where I looked 100 times.....
Now I DO believe there are little gnomes hiding somewhere in my house......

1 comment:

  1. so, SO happy that you found your polka dotted watch!!!

    ReplyDelete