I like making small quilts and usually there are 3 on the wall in my sewingroom.
The "designs" change according to seasons although the christmasquilts lasted 'till june last year :)
I pulled out "spring" the other day and once again I was annoyed by the way everything was stored
Time to re-arrange and tackle another chore.
In no time I had something looking like this:
I basicly sewed tubes and tight the ends with a hair elastic. I do need to buy new elastics to tie my hair, since I used all I had.
This little project was an excellent occasion to try a big threadcone. My Husq can be very picky about thread, so before ordering a very expensive big Precensia cone, Í'd better testdrive.
Sven, the Husq didn't even know it was there and didn't skip a stitch. Yeey!
Fabric: ONE euro p/mtr, cheap test drive thread cone 1.80. Yeey again!
Points for organising my stuff: 10.
Note to self: should/could have done this ages ago.
A Bit of Cabin Stitching Time!
4 hours ago