Friday, November 19, 2021

Technology

 The reason the blog stayed silent was the lack of proper blog devices. Laptop is old with Windows 7, iPad  didn`t post pictures anymore (outdated too) and blogging on DH`s iPad wasn`t working out for me either.

Since the first of september I retired and from my last pay check I bought a brand new IPad mini 6! Yeey! (I loved my old mini since it fits in every bag.) A few weeks later a mini keyboard plus cover was available. On my Sinterklaas list is a simple bluetooth mouse and then I`m all good. 

Meanwhile, I finished the Gossip top. I`ll buy a backing at the end-of-the-year clearance at the nearest quilt shop.

Except for the applique blocks, the Gossip was mainly sewn by machine, so I needed a project on the go.I can`t simply watch tv with idle hands. C gave me a stamp for my birthday last February so it was time to put it to use. Stamping stars it was. I randomly cut scraps and when I finish a star, I literally slam it on my wall. Sorting and colorplacement will come later!

We`ll see where this project goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment