Sunday, March 19, 2023

Crochet project

 At a request of my DD I tackeled an Avatar crochet project. Not the blue creatures from that movie, but air, fire, water and earth benders. My grand ladies watch cartoons I have never heard of and this was one of them.

I watched it while crocheting ( and found it extremely boring LOL) so now I know what the girls are talking about. The middle one has a birthday coming up and she really lóves the cartoon so I decided to make these characters for her as a bd gift.

I made the water bender and her brother

Fire benders

Friends…

And the Avatar himself
The patterns were fiddly and had a number of typos. Not for an absolute beginner, but the designer has loads of very recognisable characters.

Perhaps I will crochet myself a small Freddy Mercury….



1 comment:

  1. your creations are AWESOME!!! and, yes, you NEED a little bit of Queen in your Life to Rock You...

    ReplyDelete