Sunday, May 10, 2015

My face...

 This contains , what i call, my face. It is usually not flipped over (except early mornings) but we'll do with this picture.
I put it on every morning and take it of before going to bed.
Although I really love the polkadots. this bag has a flaw: it has no extra internal nor external pockets,
which means an extra 5 minutes every morning (and I am NOT a morning person) looking for a eyeshadow brush. I have lots, but they are scattered around somewhere. the one that's in the bag, hides.
So, after some Pinterest and some ME, I came up with this:


 Not that i actually use all the brushes, but if i want to, i have them at hand.
 Especially for Dianne: this label is, well, a band aid of sorts.
I sewed too close to the edge and things started to fray. I was too far in the process to rip it all apart and strat over, so: a label/bandaid.
See. my seams do go wrong haha!!!
 This afternoon, my offspring came by for mother's day, so i provided lunch
 The sign, Quilting DD gave me, was exactly what i needed:) to complete my little "buffet'
Happy Mother's day!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! you know that NO ONE would ever have known if you hadn't told!!!

    my face lives on my head because i decided that being pretty hurts too much - i did start using mascara again, but only because Melissa gave me some that is GREEN...

    lunch looks SO good!!! happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitched make-up bag and tools roll Annemiek!

    I too, like Dianne here, choose not to be bothered with putting on a face, though maybe mascara once in a while.

    Moms aren't supposed to make lunch (or breakfast, or supper) on Mother's Day!! What's up with that!?! .... Looks delicious though!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete