Wednesday, August 09, 2023

The Beast

 After months of doing everything but not anything quiltwise, I finally found my mojo again.

So, grandchildren’s drawing off the wall and a quilt on.

The “ it takes two”! Now, where was I. Just as I decided to sew the square in a square parts for the border by hand, I found loads in a basket. Hmmm, all machine made,so, let’s proceed with those.
Then I “ lost” 2 packages of 8 yards each, red fabric. My sewing room is small so where could it be hiding??
Found it eventually in a drawer that I already opened 3 times…..
Then prewashed the load with Retayne, dried it, ironed a yard and started cutting squares.



It was only then I realised how humongous this quilt was going to be with the borders sewn on!
92”x110”. Wow that s impressive. I am creating a monster quilt in red and white.
I think it’ll be named The Beast.



No comments:

Post a Comment