Monday, March 15

Corrine's online!

After much persuation, neighbourfriend C, finally started her own weblog. Ha! I did not only infect her with the quiltpox, but also with the bloggerbug!.
She's, as I typ this, sitting next to me, making her very first post. She writes in Dutch, but added a translater button on her sidebar. (and she's already experiencing that blogger doesn't always do what you want..)~Her blog is called after her fav colours: Purple and Pink. Go and say 'hi" as an encouragement :)
This is a quilt I made for her birthday last year, representing her
Have fun in Blogland C!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome that Corrine is on board with blogging now! How hard did you have to "twist" her arm? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dapper! Ik ga meteen een kijkje nemen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little quilt
    every time I see this "lady" it just makes me smile...
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little quilt, I must make one for my wall, it's so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt you made for Corrine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you got the book and made your own garden lady. My quilt is finally at the quilters. Can't wait to get it back.

    ReplyDelete